Frequently Asked Questions FAQ
1. What is the entrance fee to visit Chidiya Tapu beach?
There is no entrance fee for Chidiya Tapu beach Andaman, however, you will be charged for entering the Biological park.
2. How far is Chidiya Tapu Beach from Port Blair?
The Chidiya Tapu beach is located approximately 27 km and it takes around 45 mins to reach the location.
3. When is the best time to visit Chidiya Tapu Andaman and Nicobar Islands?
Throughout the year is the best time to plan a trip to Chidiya Tapu Island, the weather is pleasant in all seasons. Tourists can enjoy the bird watching and scenic beauty of the location. Call us to get the best offer on your Andaman packages with Andaman World Travels Ltd.
4. Is it worth including Chidiya Tapu in the Andaman Tour Package?
We at Andaman World Travels highly recommend that one should not miss the opportunity to spend some time at the most beautiful tourist spots in the region. Chidiya Tapu in Andaman Island is mostly well-known for the extensive variety of birds that can be seen there, making it an ideal destination for anyone who likes bird watching.
5. What other tourist destinations are located in close proximity to Chidiya Tapu in Andaman?
You can visit Mount Harriet National Park, Wandoor Beach, and Mahatma Gandhi Marine National Park, all of these spots are within easy driving distance of Chidiya Tapu.
6. What are Chidiya tapu Andaman and Nicobar islands famous for?
Chidiya tapu island is a famous tourist spot on Andaman Island. It has gained popularity due to the huge variety of local and migratory birds.
7. When to plan a visit to Chidiya Tapu for Bird Watching?
The winter months of November through February at Chidiya Tapu are the finest months to visit if you want to see birds since this is when the migratory birds come. Yet, it is possible to spot resident birds at any time of the year. Call us today to visit Andaman Chidiya Tapu.
8. Can I go bird watching in Chidiya Tapu in Andaman Islands without a guide?
While a guide is not essential to observe birds at Chidiya Tapu, a competent guide may improve your birding experience and help you find birds you may have missed. Know more about Chidiya Tapu Island Packages.
9. Which are the birds that can be seen during a trip to Chidiya Tapu Port Blair?
Chidiya Tapu, has gained it famed for its rich biodiversity and is home to a different variety of migratory and local birds. Some of the birds are:
→ Andaman Serpent-Eagle
→ Andaman Teal
→ Collared Kingfisher
→ White-bellied Sea Eagle
→ Stork-billed Kingfisher
→ Andaman Woodpecker
→ Andaman Crake
→ Jungle Myna
→ Common Myna
→ Andaman Treepie
→ Andaman Drongo
→ Andaman Bulbul
→ Scarlet Minivet
→ Black-naped Oriole
→ Oriental Magpie-Robin
→ Andaman Shama
→ Asian Paradise-Flycatcher
→ Common Myna
→ Andaman Cuckoo-Dove
→ Pompadour Green-Pigeon
→ Andaman Green-Pigeon
10. What are common beach activities for tourists visiting Chidiya Tapu beach Andaman?
Chidiya Tapu beach offer a wide range of sports activities, some of them are:
→ Scuba dive
→ Glass boat sailing
→ Deep sea dive
→ Pearl hunting