Frequently Asked Questions FAQ
1. How much time is required to travel from Port Blair to Wandoor Beach?
Mode of transportation affects Port Blair to Wandoor Beach travel time. Port Blair to Wandoor Beach is 25 kilometers and by cab or taxi, the journey takes around 30 minutes to 1 hour, depending on traffic. If taken by public transport to visit Wandoor Beach from Port Blair the journey is covered within a period of 1.5–2 hours. To get to Wandoor Beach, a boat or ferry is also an alternative mode from Port Blair to Mahatma Gandhi Marine National Park, and the travel time is about 45 minutes to 1 hour depending on boats' availability.
2. How can I include Wandoor Beach in the Andaman Tour Package?
Anyone interested in visiting Wandoor Beach as part of their Andaman vacation may get in touch with Andaman World Travels, a reputable Andaman travel service operator. Tell us when you want to travel, how much you want to spend, and if you have any special needs, and we'll help you locate the ideal package. And plan your whole vacation, from lodging to transportation to sightseeing, ensuring that you get the most out of Andaman Islands, including a stop at Wandoor Beach.
3. What makes Wandoor Beach in Port Blair famous?
Wandoor Beach is popular because of its startlingly magnificent coral reefs. It is located near the Mahatma Gandhi Marine National Park of Andaman Islands and is one of the finest Snorkeling and diving destinations. Clear blue waves, beautiful sandy beaches, and lush green trees make the beach famous. Swimming, sunning, and fishing are just a few of the many water sports available to visitors. It is recommended for Nature lovers to include Wandoor Beach in Andaman Tour Package to get an untamed experience.
4. When is the best time of the year to visit Wandoor Beach Andaman?
Wandoor Beach in Andaman Islands is at its peak from November to April. During these months, temperatures average between 20 and 30 degrees Celsius, making the beach and other outdoor pursuits pleasant for visitors. Less humidity, bright skies, and calm seas make this time of year perfect for Swimming, Snorkeling, and other water-based sports. Call us to book a visit to the Wandoor beach Andaman tour.
5. What are the 5 most common things to do in Wandoor beach Andaman?
Five common things to do in Wandoor Beach in Andaman are:
1. Snorkeling: Coral reefs and vibrant marine life makes Wandoor Beach an excellent snorkeling spot.
2. Glass-bottom boat ride: Enjoy and explore the coral reefs and diverse marine ecosystems through this boat ride.
3. Trekking: Presence of many trekking trails around Wandoor Beach, the popular trek is Mount Harriet National Park.
4. Visit Mahatma Gandhi Marine National Park: This park is home to much marine life, such as sea turtles, dugongs and dolphins. One can also take a boat tour to explore the park and the different reefs and islands nearby.
5. Caving: Explore the natural caves of Wandoor Beach in Port Blair.
6. What are the other places to visit while traveling from Port Blair to Wandoor Beach?
Traveling from Port Blair to Wandoor Beach there are plenty of fascinating stops along the way. For example,
→ The Cellular Prison, sometimes called Kaala Paani, is a historic jail in Port Blair.
→ The Mahatma Gandhi Marine National Park is next in the queue that is teeming with marine life like coral reefs, turtles, fish and many more.
→ Chidiya Tapu is yet another beautiful island located about 25 kilometers from Port Blair, famous for its varied animals and verdant trees.
→ North Bay Island is a popular destination for Scuba divers and snorkelers due to its proximity to Port Blair and the abundance of coral reefs and marine life just offshore.
→ Around 3 kilometers from Port Blair is Ross Island, which served as the British Andaman Islands' former administrative center.
7. Are there any places to stay in the area that is close to Wandoor Beach?
Yes, there are a variety of places to stay in the area close to Wandoor Beach, ranging from affordable resorts and hotels to opulent hotels and spas. The accommodations that guests can select from can be tailored to the visitor's individual preferences and financial constraints. Andaman World Travels offers the best tour packages that include Wandoor Beach in Andaman Tour Package with the best itinerary and best hotels without being heavy on your pockets.
8. How much time is required to explore Wandoor Beach?
Wandoor Beach's visit time depends on your trip activities and plan. Wandoor Beach is a great destination for a day trip from Port Blair, we recommend that you should give yourself at least half a day to explore this beautiful spot allowing you to relax on the beach, swim in the crystal blue seas, and explore the lush green woodlands. However, if you want to snorkel or scuba dive, you will require a whole day. Wandoor Beach's Mahatma Gandhi Marine National Park offers guided excursions of its aquatic life. Additionally, you may tour nearby islands and appreciate the natural beauty of Wandoor Beach in Andaman.
9. Is Wandoor Beach Port Blair safe for water sports activities and swimming?
Wandoor Beach in Port Blair is safe for swimming and water sports, but tourists should follow instructions of tour guides and lifeguards, and wear safety gear like a life vest and a snorkel mask to stay protected from any mishaps. Discover and book Wandoor Beach Andaman package.
10. Where is Wandoor beach located?
Wandoor beach is located in the Mahatma Gandhi Marine National Park. The distance between Wandoor beach and Port Blair is about 25 kms. Call us to know more about Including Wandoor Beach in Andaman Tour Package at the best price.